Sign Up For the New Market Snapshot Report
What is Market Snapshot?
Use the Market Snapshot to keep an eye on how your neighborhood or area of town is selling. Set up and save a snapshot based on your property and keep track of listings currently for sale and those that have recently sold.
How to sign up for the Market Snapshot Report:
- Click here to sign up for a FREE Hasson Account
- After signing up you will be able to click on your name in the top right hand corner of the page. Then select Market Activity Reports
- Click ‘Add a new property’ and fill out property profile information
- Now you will see mapped results of newly listed, pending and sold properties – you can refine search results by radius, number of bedroom/bathrooms. You can also take a more in-depth look at for sale and sold properties with comparable list prices, square footage and price per square foot
- If you would like to set up monthly email alerts click on ‘Email Alerts and Saved Searches’ located below the map results and click ‘Create a Market Activity Report Email Alert.’ This will set up a default monthly email alert
- In order to change the frequency of the email report, refresh the webpage and you’ll be able to click the ‘Manage My Market Activity Report Emails’ and you can select reports to be send Weekly, Bi-weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, or Yearly